Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long Time...

Wow its been a long time since I posted anything.  Its been busy, busy around here and I am actually looking forward to school getting out and the girls and I have a little calmer pace.  So if your interested at all, here's a quick check list of what has been going.

*Girl scout registration for next year.
* Registered for Religion classes for next year
* Paperwork for Sara's preschool next year.
* Garage Sale
* Sent out one more Box Top Letter for the school.
* Have been cutting and bundling Box Tops to get in before the June 1st deadline (Good News is that we surpassed our goal for the year!)
* Cleaned up the yard of the winter  dead stuff and planted some flowers, made a pathetic attempt to trim my hedges which ended up costing me one extension cord, a shorted out clipper and blown fuse in the house!
* Got the girls signed up for swim lessons
* A week worth of Teacher Appreciation Activities (By default I became Room Mom for the last few months of school).
* Field Day at Emma's School
* Emma's Teacher's Birthday
* Emma's class performed at the school's weekly assembly
* The Last couple games of the soccer season (which we still have one more since ours was cancelled today)
* Finally got back to the gym to start working out.
*Mother's Day celebration and Sara's School
* Last Daisy Girl Scout Meeting, getting them ready to bridge to Brownies.
* Two nights out to celebrate friends' birthdays and one Baby Shower
* Emma's Birthday Party (did it before school let out so friends would be around).

Its been wild, and Paul wonders what I do with all my free time ?!?

No comments: