I can't believe it is already the end of November and that I haven't blogged since Sept! Proves that time really does fly. Like I've said before when the school years starts up for the kids it means my activities start back up too. So here is a rundown of what has been going on.
Paul: I am so proud of him. He is doing incredible as a Field Consultant at 7-Eleven. When ever they have a product focus, or contest, he is almost always #3 or higher in his division. His weekly numbers are always at the top of the pack, and just recently ( forgot which category it was in) he rank #3 IN THE NATION. So so proud.
Paul has also been helping coach Emma's soccer team for the 5th season. Sometimes there is a bit too much testosterone and competitiveness going on between the Dad's, but at least their being involved in their daughters' lives bonding with them and having fun.
Emma: She's been keeping us all busy. Between Soccer practice, games, Brownie Meeting, Religion classes, and her friend's birthday parties. I am exhausting just typing that sentence. Her Soccer team had a great season and won all their games in the end of the year tournament. At church she is getting ready to make her First Reconciliation the beginning of 2011, then on to her First Communion in the Spring. She is doing great at school. We have seen huge improvements in her printing and reading since the beginning of the year. She is growing up way too quick.
Sara: Where do I begin, other than saying she is going to be the one who gives me gray hair! She is loving going to preschool 3 days a week. She is really excited that three of her friends from the neighborhood are going there as well. She doesn't have school on Monday so we enrolled her in a 6 wk ballet/tap class with her very good friend Savanna. The teacher often had to tell them to stop talking to each other and to focus. Sara has as much grace as her mother does which is none! She loves the loud noise that comes from the tap shoes, and my tile floors have taken a beating. The two of us spend most Friday mornings at Emma's weekly Assembly. Sara also become my Chief of Box Tops, rushing to check the boxes every time we went up to the school.
Me: I don't know where the time goes, but it seems like I am busy all the time. Since September, we have had 3 Brownie meeting and 2 leader meetings. There has also been 2 PTA meetings and a Art night at the school. I've counted 5,996 BoxTops. Seriously thinking of asking the school to spring for a pair of bifocals for me, or at the very least a magnifying glass. I have also tried to pick up Christmas gifts as I have seen stuff on sale. The girls wish lists includes everything at Toys R Us! I am also looking forward to celebrating my quickly approaching 40th birthday. I know it doesn't seem possible for me to be THAT OLD. I honestly think the hospital messed up the dates on my birth certificate.
Other happenings: Paul and the girls went to MN for 5 days to see his family. I got 5 days of pure silence. The girls had a blast seeing their cousins, and jumping into huge piles of leaves.
We had lots of Halloween fun.
I finally painted my hallway bathroom after 2 years of talking about it. My Parents were here for a visit on their way to CA. Somehow convinced my dad to paint my kitchen while he was here. I never would have thought I would ever paint it the color that we did. Its a color I have bitched about being a hideous color since we moved to TX. That's right folks...Burnt TX Orange! I actually love it. Dad also trimmed my front yard trees and shrubs and took pleasure in watching Paul and I pick up 8 bags of debris. I am so grateful for my Dad's help, its fantastic.
That pretty much sums up everything. I promise to be more diligent about posting.
1 comment:
You could just cut and paste this post into a word file and send it as a christmas letter! You all have been very busy!
Post a Comment