Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gonna Catch You!

Emma was excited coming out of school yesterday, because she lost yet another tooth during the day.  So at bedtime she put the tooth in her special "Tooth Fairy" pillow and went to bed.  Once I knew she was sound asleep,  I stepped into my role as Tooth Fairy and snuck up the stairs.

For the other teeth she has lost we have hung the tooth pillow on her door knob.  It wasn't there.  So I begin to search around the room  in the dark, looking for the pillow hoping I don't wake her up in the process.  I finally found the pillow.

The little stinker had the ribbon of the pillow wrapped  around her wrist and  had  it clutched tightly under her arm.  It was pretty tricky trying to get it out of her death grip without waking her up.

Could my girls possibly make things more difficult for poor mom.

No comments: