Monday, April 18, 2011

Warriors

Warrior Dash, a 5K through the woods with 14 crazy obsticles along the way.

Was I crazy to sign-up..................Yes!   
Was I the most fit person there........Hell No!

Did I break any speed records................Let's just say my nickname will never be "Flash."

Did I fall on my face............we stopped counting after tumble number 8.

Did we get down and dirty.............You better believe it.  The dash could put any laundry detergent to the test.

Were the obsticles challenging...........you can check out my bumps & bruise if you have any doubt.        

Did we race as a team................the motto of the day was "no man left behind."  Thank God for that.  My friends were so encouraging and supportive, giving me a boost when I needed it.  I love all of you!!

Did I finish................I sure as hell did!   Such an amazing feeling of accomplishment.

WE ARE THE WARRIORS!!!

1 comment:

trumpet girl said...

You are awesome!!! So proud of you.