Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wow its been a long time!

It's hard to believe that I haven't blogged since June!   Wow that is a long time.  It always seems like life is in fast forward speed.  I know I bring a lot of it onto myself.  

So to give you a quick catch up.....

I now have two kiddos in school.  Its Happy Days for Momma!  So many people were sad to send there baby to school, not me.   I see the start of kindergarten as a graduation for parents.  You've gotten your child safely to age five, without loosing them or damaging them. 

Sara had a bit of a rough start at school but has now settled into the routine.  She is in the same classroom as her best friend.  I think secretely her teacher is grateful for that.  Anytime one of them starts to cry she simply puts their seats together and the tears stop.  I think Sara is finally realizing that life is not one big giant party and starting to understand you have to work somewhere in there.   Sorry sweetie, reality sometime sucks!

Emma is doing great.  She has several of her friends in class with her.   She learns thing so easily, and had yet another report card of straight A's.  Her Brownie troop is busy doing fun project as always.  However, Emma did hang up her soccer cletes this fall in exchange for volleyball knee pads.   What a complete difference!  She actually participates in the game and slides on her knees to bump the ball.  She misses her Daddy as the assitant coach, but seems to be happier playing a sport that has less physical contact.

Paul has been busy as usual at 7-Eleven.  He has had the challenge of Quick Trips and Race Tracks opening up near some of his stores making the market more competetive.   Paul is excellent at his job and has met every challenge head on.   Recently 7-Eleven's Board of excutives from Japan came over for meetings and tours.  It was crazy, basically didn't see Paul for three weeks.

As for me,  I have voluntered for way too much once again.  I now have Emma's Brownie Troop and have started a troop for Sara and her friends.  Yes, I am crazy, and I have the medical records to prove it!  I have the school's Box Top rolling once again, recently mailing $599 worth of Box Tops.   I really need to consistently get to the gym.

So that's about it, as far as catching you up.  Promise to write again soon.  

No comments: