Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Travels 2012

After traveling to see family and friends this summer, I have been remotivated to dust off the old blog.  Hopefully, I can update it more than just once a year!  Blogs can be a great way to keep in touch with those who live far away.
Its been a busy summer for the Schmitz.  We spent 8 days in MN (which included 3 days in Duluth), 10 days in St. Louis, and a week adventure to Houston.  Before you ask,  YES I am exhausted!  But it has made the summer pass quickly  and it has been wonderful to catch up with family and friends.
So here are a few pictures from our travels:

Cuz Carissa teaching the girls how to skip rocks.


Cousins on Lake Superior in Duluth MN.
Aquarium







 
Who was the genius that gave this child a gun!?!


Girls first time to the ocean in Galveston, TX
Girl Scouts spent the night in the Houston Space Center
Fun at the St. Louis Zoo.


Best gal pals anyone could ask for!



Hair raising experience at the Magic House.



 
Paul taking a vacation!

Three generations deep in the Meramac Caves.

1 comment:

trumpet girl said...

How fun! I was wondering why I had not seen you around much this summer - now I know. Glad you had a great time.