We won tickets to the circus this past weekend. We were so excited about getting to do something "fun" in what has been a kind of glum summer. Let me tell you...It was awesome!
Paul and I had as much fun as the girls, if not more. Would recommend it as an adventure for any family.
We got there an hour before the show and were able to meet the performers, watch the clowns up close, take pictures and try on some of the actual circus costumes. It was great except for the fact that we didn't bring our camera because the website clearly said "No Cameras Allowed". Guess we are the only folks in all of North TX that actually read the rules.
It was such a class act. Tons of stuff going on at all times to keep the kids attention. I know I am definitely getting older, because I absolutely held my breath for the performers that were dangling in the air with very little to hold them, and barely there safety features. Age makes you realize the danger of their performance. As a parent you sit there and pray that no accidents happen while your kids are in the audience.
So my mom called to talk to the girls and find out how they liked the circus. Emma proceeds to go into a blow by blow description of how one of the elephants pooped while he was dancing and then sat in it. So glad that is the memory my daughter took away from our amazing time at the circus!
2 comments:
love the fact that poop was her favorite memory!!!! I am glad you guys had a good time!
Sounds like a great family event! Glad you all had such a good time. Poop is major for the 6 year old, I bet she will be talking about it for weeks.
Post a Comment