Yesterday, I had to run down the street to tell a neighbor something. I tried to sneak out of the house to enjoy a few kid free moments. Sara busted me on my escape and insisted she wanted to go along. She was in her usual attire of a t-shirt, underwear and barefoot (somehow the child's shorts disappear everyday). I just wanted to avoid the whole half hour scene of having to find her shorts, shoes and then fight her to get them on. I mean really...I just had to run down the street for 30 seconds. I told her to go find her Dad upstairs and shut the door on the temper tantrum that had erupted.
When I returned home a few moments later, Daddy "The Hero" was comforting our sobbing little one. He told me Sara had come to him and told him "Mommy mean, She's bustin' my chops!"
Hence, "Bustin' my Chops" is now the new coin phrase in our house.
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment