On the way to pick up my sister from the airport, my three year old started a conversation about hair on people's legs.
"Mommy when will I get hair on my legs like Daddy?"
I'm thinking to myself that I hope she'll never be that hairy and that God has blessed her with good Estrogen levels. So I simply respond "When your a grown-up, honey."
"But you don't have hair on your legs, Mommy."
"Well, Ladies shave their legs so they are nice and smooth, and look pretty." Again think to myself, please don't let her grow-up to be a hippy chick who's doesn't shave.
I look in the review mirror, she now has her pant leg pulled up examining her own legs. You can actually see the wheels turning in her head.
"Mommy I got hair on my legs."
"Yes, you do darling. Everyone does. But little girls have teeny -tiny hair on their legs. You won't have to worry about shaving for a long long time."
Amazing how little minds work and the random things they pull out of no where.
No comments:
Post a Comment