Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dang Cow

I really don't like the Chick-Fila Cow. For friends and family who live out of town, Chick-Fila is FastFood Resturant that serves..you guessed it, CHICKEN. I believe the Cow comes into the picture because he sports a shirt that says "Eat More Chicken."

Anyhow, the school has Chick- Fila fundraiser nights where a portion of the proceeds go back to the school. There is also a competition to see which class has the most people show up. This drives me crazy because the teachers brainwash the kids all day "Tell mom and Dad you HAVE to go to Chick-Fila tonight." God help the poor family who's kid comes how proclaiming their teacher says they HAVE to go to Chick-Fila, when the parents are worrying how to pay their mortgage this month.

Back to my original point. I saw the Chick-Fila Cow standing outside the school as soon as we pulled in for pick up. We no sooner cross the street and my two year old spots The Cow. Mass hysterics start. For some unknown reason the child has an intense fear of any kind of animated costume creature. So for ten minutes that we are waiting for school to let out, I have to hold her while she's screaming "No Cow! No Cow!" I can't hear out of my right ear from her screaming and my leather coat now has snot and tears all over the shoulder. Thanks alot Chick-Fila.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

This was so Brycen when he was two. But now that he is three Chuck E Cheese is now his best friend and if he sees any dressed up animal person he talks about it all day. Just wait one day the cow will be her friend.