I know this is old news, but you need to cut me some slack. I've been sick all week and on top of it have been taking care of and cleaning up after a child who has been throwing up for days.So with that being said, a huge thank you to Kroger's Cake Decorator who came to Mommy's rescue and create an Abby Cake that delighted my three year old! I have gotten several Birthday cakes there and they do a terrific job. The Party went great, despite the fact that the kids went through an hour worth of planned games in twenty minutes!
Cutest part of the day had to be when Sara's schoolmate and neighborhood buddy, Oliver showed up at the door with flowers for Sara. Now that is a Mom who is training her son right! Even at 3 Sara could tell how special it is to get
No comments:
Post a Comment