Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Potty Fountain

How do little girls manage to go potty, and make their pee-pee go up in the air like fountain? Their bottoms are on the toilet seat, shouldn't the laws of gravity take charge and everything go down?

Sure enough at Kohl's today, Sara had to go potty, and somehow she arced the stream and it hit her undies. Of course, upset at the thought of coming home in damp panties, she came home commando.

Emma had also mastered this technique during her potty training days. I remember being out at a restaurant. I went to the potty with her and was crouched down in front of her to hold her. My lovely daughter arced the stream, which of course hit me and as soon as I moved went all over the floor.

Do I just have talented children or is this something that other little girls can do too?

No comments: