Mornings around here are always chaotic. Its a good day, if I can make to 7:30 AM without being in a full fledged anxiety attack. Well, today was definitely not one of those days.
We were running behind schedule as usual. The dog was let out, lunches were made, Paul finally got off Mafia Wars and headed to the shower, and the kids were eating breakfast. I ran upstairs to grab the kids clothes for them to speed thing up. I came down the stairs to find Sara at the kitchen table chugging Apple Juice from the huge 96 fl.oz. bottle! "Excuse me what do you think you are doing?!?"
I am wonder if she came up with this idea on her own, or what god awful cartoon / commercial she learned it from. I know for a fact that she did not see her Daddy doing it, because long before we married, I made it clear how discussing I thought it was when a character would do it on one of the many sitcoms we watch. He agreed and we have never in almost nine years of marriage have had to have an argument about it.
So Sara know she's busted and like any kids would do blames her sister for not getting a glass down for her. Poor Emma, like she doesn't manage to get in enough trouble on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment