Friday, December 19, 2008

Cookies Gone Bad!


What do you see when looking at this picture ?!?


That's right, very naughty cookies. Certainly not the kind you would leave by the fireplace for Santa. On second thought, perhaps they would get him back on his sled to Mrs. Claus a bit quicker.


Poor Paul can't win even when he attempts to try. He was running out to the store the other day and I happened to be in a baking mood. I asked him to pick up Hershey Kisses to make a Classic Christmas cookie. He was so proud of his holiday spirit when he brought home chocolate bells instead of kisses. I decided they would do the job and began baking. A short while later, the kitchen is filled with the aroma of fresh baked cookies, I open the oven door to pull out the first batch and what do my eyes behold..... a dozen chocolate nipples!

2 comments:

Juli Evans said...

Too funny!

Robbie said...

You need to rename this post Cookies Gone Wild.