So this morning I was flossing my teeth, when part of my tooth came flying off, bounced off the mirror and pelted me in the forehead. Probably a good sign that it is time to find a dentist here in TX. Wonder if the Tooth Fairy leaves money for partial teeth? Adult ones are worth more than baby ones, right? We could use a little extra cash for the holidays.
I am dreading having to page though names of dentists our insurance covers and picking a random name off a page. In my mind a full root canel would be less painful. Actually, this is part of the reason I have avoided the dentist since moving here. I went to a dentist a year ago, a practice called The Monarch Group. Can you say scam artists ?!? I have never been scared of dentist before in my life until I went to them. The dentist wanted me to have three separate procedures done, the estimated bill after insurance paid was going to be well over $5,000. Needless to say I clamped my mouth shout and got out of the office as quickly as possibly before he could touch me with that sparklingly surgical steel equipment.
So here I am a year later with my teeth falling out. Guess this is being of my path towards dentures.
2 comments:
Just say no to Monarch Dental. I'd pay regular price before using my insurance to go there! I have a great dentist near my office in Plano...a drive..but better than Monarch.
That stinks! I do not envy you! I hate the dentist. Let me know if I can help you.
Post a Comment