Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope you are all able to enjoy the day with family and friends. I am going to steal this blog idea from some of my fellow bloggers and do a top ten list of things I am thankful for. So here goes.......

1. My Husband who finds a way to love me despite all my flaws and can always make me laugh. There is no one I like to argue with more than you babe! Aren't you lucky.

2. My two beautiful girls who bring so much joy and happiness to my life. You two will remain on the list until you give mommy her first gray hair!

3. My Family who although live miles away are always close at heart.

4. All my friends, both new and old.

5. This might sound cheesy but after the horrible mental and physical problems I went through during all of 2006 & half of 2007, I think I will always be grateful for good health.

6. I am grateful that in this economy that my husband has a wonderful job. We have been on the other side of the fence and its not fun.

7. I am so grateful that I am able to be a stay at home mom, just like my own mom was. I am so glad that I can be a part of my girls daily lives and that they want me to be involved.

8. My home. It is so wonderful to be living in a newer home that isn't falling down around us. My Mom always shakes her head when I tell her I am having friends over.....again. I love the fact that we have the extra space to open our doors and entertain, and that my friends and their kids enjoy coming over here.

9. Coupons and sales to save my family money. Always love a good deal.

10. My dog Tally, our first baby. She always lets me know when something is happening in front of our house with her constant barking.

No comments: