Monday, November 17, 2008

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by my friend Jennifer. So, now it is my turn to tell you 7 random facts about me.

1. Growing up, I was the constant "New Kid" in school. Never lived any place longer than five years. Places I called home included St. Louis, Montreal, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, MA.

2. Growing up my family spent the summers travelling around the country in our Suburban truck and Airstream trailer. It was during this time I became an avid reader. Judy Blume rules!

3. My favorite flavor of Ice Cream is Vanilla.

4. My Junior Year of College I spent five months travelling Europe. Oh yea... I was enrolled in school over there as well.

5. London is my favorite City. If it was on this side of the ocean I would live there.

6. My best friend Kelly, use to be my arch enemy. I dated her ex-boyfriend (who happened to still be in love with her). We both decided he was a loser and struck up a friendship sharing our woos about him. 19 years later Kelly and I are still friends. Who knows what ever became of Jay.

7. During Paul and my first year of marriage, I fooled him into thinking I was clueless in the kitchen and he did all the cooking! Hey, he put himself through college being a short order cook.

So there are your facts about me that you never knew. If you are reading this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged as of now.

No comments: