Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bye- Bye

It has been so long since I have blogged. Have had a whirlwind of company through here in the past month. My Mom came at the end of September, sister was in for a long Halloween weekend, and I just dropped my mother-in-law off at the airport ending her week long visit. Needless to say I am exhausted.

Don't get me wrong, I love having family come to visit. I so miss living near my own family and be able to call them up last minute to see if they want to meet up for dinner. When you have company in your off your normal routine and you feel like you have to be on your game to entertain.

So I get about a two week break before the next round of company comes through. Just enough time to get caught up and get Christmas Shopping started. Very much looking forward to being able to unwind at Bunco tonight. I told the hostess I would bring a bottle of wine just for myself and don't be surprised if I polish it off!

No comments: