Friday, December 5, 2008

Ho Down










Last night Emma's school hosted a Holiday Ho Down (only in TX!) for the students and their families. Of course momma had to dress her two little dolls up for the occasion. I figure I am bond to have to pay for therapy for them at some point, so why not get my moneys worth!








Emma had a western outfit she inherited from a friend. Paul hates it, because every time I wash it he ends up going to work with red sparkles on his dress shirts. Sara's attire came straight from the dress-up box. It was actually a Halloween outfit I had wore as a kid (the things mothers save).








The girls had a blast shaking their booties on the dance floor. It was so fun watching them. Sara would watch what the big kids and try to imitate them. Going to these types of family events is what being a parent is all about.




No comments: