Friday, March 6, 2009

Donate to Life

A friend of mine started this on her blog and I think it is a wonderful idea.

Each day that you wake up, you never know what LIFE has in store for you. In the past year I have had two friends who have been in need of organ donation: one was my friend's new born baby who need a heart transplant (and successfully received one), the other is my neighbor's husband who has been on a liver transplant list for over a year. Its so easy to become an organ donor you can register by going to http://www.donatelife.net/ and click on your state to register. It is a secure site.

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if the last thing you did this world is to give others a chance at life. My friend is trying to get 500 people to register. She 's keeping track so let me know if you register and I will pass on the information. Thanks.