Friday, June 5, 2009

Preparation

A month of planning, two weeks of shopping, and endless hours of packing, just to go camping with the family for 4 days! We are heading out on our first camping adventure with the girls bright and early in the morning. It has been an exhausting week getting ready, plus juggling all of Emma's end of school activities this week.

As much as we try to explain tent camping to our girls, I really don't think they get it. Their only exposure to camping is their Mimi and Papa's 48 foot luxury motor home, complete with satellite TV! They are definitely going to be in for a rude awaking this weekend. There are sure to be lots of great tales to come.

So is it a bad sign that I am sitting at the computer at one in the morning looking for Urgent Care Centers that might be open??? My whole family has been fighting allergies for two weeks. However, I have a sinking feeling that a case of strep throat is sneaking up on me. There is no place around here that is open before 8 AM, which won't work with our 6 AM departure time. I went ahead and print directions and hours of the closest Urgent Care Center to the campground where we are staying. You know your in for a fun time, starting off a trip in Urgent Care!

No comments: