Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Don't get it.

So, what's with people decorating their cars for Christmas??? I just don't get it. Don't these people have something better to do with their time? Are they homeless living in their SUV and its the only thing they have to decorate to get them into the holiday spirit?

For all you people who put the felt reindeer ears on your cars.... hate to tell you, but you didn't fool anyone trying to impersonate a reindeer. Your car ain't goin' be flying onto of any roof tops just because you stuck those dumbass antlers on it.

Ok and Dude who I passed in the Target parking lot last night with your wreath on your front grill, full garland with blink Christmas lights on the roof rack of your mini van... Dude you just plain look pathetic and need to grow yourself a set balls to stand up to your wife. I wouldn't be caught dead driving that mini van around!

So if your overly enthusiastic about the holidays and are even considering decorating your car, please seek psychological help immediately. Go to a church, nursing home, soup kitchen... put your energy to good use, these places would love an extra hand decorating.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

This also drives me TOTALLY crazy! I always wonder what people are thinking. I was at Target last night too, and saw the same vehicle! Can't believe we didn't run into each other. Were you getting the items for your class angel tree too? Nothing like waiting until the night before.