Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Baby

Its so hard to believe that my baby has turned 5!  The one thing that she asked for on her birthday was to have Breakfast in bed.  Yes, she is a diva.  So Emma, Paul and I obliged her.

One of Sara's favorite things to do is to play with her baby dolls.  So I thought, what a great idea for a birthday party theme!  I even impressed myself with my own creativity.   We set up 8 stations that the kids could go to and take care of their babies.  Plus we played Baby Bingo.   Sara was in heaven getting to play baby doll with all of her friends. So here are some pictures:

Giving baby a bath.


Feeding the babies.  Oh...three of Sara's friends who are boys attended and brought their teddy bears to join in on the fun.


Dr. Emma and Dr. Lauren were on duty at Sara's Hospital.  They measured, weighed and listen to the hearts of the babies.  The little mommies left the hospital with certificates.




There was an area for the mommies and daddies to rock their baby, feed it a bottle and put the baby to bed.


We had some very intense Baby Bingo Players.

It was so much fun putting this party together, almost wish I had another little girl to do it again.  The best part was that it got me up in the attic to pull baby stuff out.  Yes, I still have all the girls' baby stuff.  Now that I have turn 40, I have decided that our family is very content with just our two beautiful girl. So I cleaned out the attic, and now have a huge Rubber Maid of clothes and baby gear to put in a garage sale.  I also gave two large bags of clothes to a friend who just had a baby, and another three bags to go to a charity.   Love to multi-task!

No comments: