Thursday, March 18, 2010

Packing

We are going on a family camping trip this weekend.  My dear husband tried to be helpful and told me he packed the girls clothes for the trip.   That should be great, right?  I know better after almost ten years of marriage and decide to double check packed for them.  Here is what was discovered:

Sara's Bag:    PJs......good
                     A long sleeve shirt .......good
                     A pair of jeans ..........that are way to big for her
                    A nice pair of pants and shirt........the kind I would send her to school in
                     3 pairs of underwear..........2 which are her sisters
                     And one pair of socks!
Emma's Bag  (and I think she had more to do with this)
                    PJs....good
                    3 pairs of underwear........that are actually her own
                    An outfit........that I personally would not considerappropriate
                    Her best pair of jeans she owns
                    A pair of shorts, but no T-shirt
                    Her entire container of American Doll clothes, but no doll...........unpacked
                    Her ZuZu and all the accessories.......Santa didn't go to ten stores to find that for Christmas
                    for you to ruin on a camping trip!
                    17 books......I am all for literacy, but I think this may be going over board.

And to complete my list here, the only thing that I have seen my husband pack thus far is a case of beer!  Mommy just might beat him to it.

2 comments:

trumpet girl said...

I have to do all of the packing in our house too. I actually end up packing Jeremy's otherwise he goes with no PJs or one pair of socks, or something like that. I hope that you have fun!

Amie said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!