Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paul is Awesome

So many times on here I take under handed jabs at my husband.  They are all meant to be in good fun.  Plus I know he doesn't really read the blog, so I am pretty safe.  But just incase any of you have formed the wrong opinion of him, I have to share the phone call we just had.

He's been in meetings all day, and called me on his break.  Paul told me to stop whatever I was doing and to go outside with a book, soak up some sunshine and enjoyed some "me time."

  I argued that I didn't have time to do that because the house is a complete pig sty.  He said it doesn't matter, the house will be there tomorrow.  It is beautiful out and he knows how I have struggled with my depression this winter and that the sun would be good for me.  

For those of you who don't live here in Texas, we have had an extremely long, cold, dreary winter, completely unusual for this area. 

Its little phone calls like these from Paul that makes me fall in love with him all over again.

No comments: