Forgive me if my post today doesn't make much sense. I am totally doped up on all kinds of sinus medicine, none which seems to be helping. I ended up under the weather from a crazy weekend. I am shocked the entire family isn't sick.
One of the fun things we did over the weekend was go to a Pumpkin Patch. Tx is as far south that I have ever lived. This time of year really makes me miss the other places I have lived with the crisp fall weather and the beautiful changing leaves on the trees. We just don't get that here when its still in the 80's most days. I really miss St. Louis and our annual trip to Theis Farm with their amazing hay playground for the kids and Eckerts Farm for the apple picking and festivities.
The Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch made me a little less home sick this weekend. The kids had a blast on the hay ride, hay maze and climbing on the pumpkins. Paul and I enjoy these types of family outings as much as the kids. We hope making the effort to take them to fun places like this is what is going to help leave them with happy memories of their childhood. Below are some photos of our excursion.
No comments:
Post a Comment